Shenzhen-based electronics firm Pipo recently launched its PiPO X8. The PiPO X8 is a mini PC with a 7-inch IPS touch screen and is capable of booting Android, or Windows.
It is powered by an Intel Z3736F quad-core CPU, has 2GB of RAM and 64GB ROM for the operating system(s). You can use this mini PC as an control panel or a kitchen computer for example, because of its handy touch screen.
- OS: Android 4.4 & Windows 8.1 with bing
- CPU: Intel Z3736F quad core, X86
- GPU: Intel Gen7
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- ROM: 64GB
- Screen: 7-inch 1280*800 pixels IPS, G + G screen
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Card Extended: Yes, support TF card up to 32GB
- Video Formats: AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/DAT(VCD format)/VOB(DVD format)/PMP/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP/MPG
- Audio Formats: FLAC/APE/WAV
- Image Formats: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
- Software: Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/MSN/Skype/Calculator/Google Mail/Google maps/iReader/Quick Office
- Ports: 4 x USB, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45 LAN Port, 1 x TF card slot, 1 x Earphone jack, 1 x micro USB
- Size: 178x118x50mm
- Weight: 424g
The PiPO X8 is available for about $125 USD and can be bought online at the PiPO store, GearBest, or Amazon.