AMD has released their latest stable Catalyst graphics driver for Linux; version 15.7. This driver contains some bug fixes and new features/hardware support.
An OpenGL bug regarding RHEL7.1 has been fixed and a couple more bugs have been corrected. The hardware support is improved as you may notice in the changelog.
This driver contains the following new features:
- AMD PowerXpress support for laptops equipped with Intel 6th generation (Skylake) CPUs
- Linux Platform Atomics & SVM Fine Grain Buffer support for Carrizo APUs
- Multi-Device support for OpenCL 2.0
 Segmentation fault observed while launching some OpenGL games in RHEL7.1
 Error message observed during installation through rpm package in RHEL 6.5, 7.0
 System hangs while running Dying Light
 clinfo could not recognize up to four GPU devices
The following Linux distributions are supported:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Suite 7.1, 7.0, 6.6, 6.5
- Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS, 14.04.2, 15.04
- SUSE® Linux Enterprise 11 SP3, 12
- OpenSuSE 13.1
You can download the drivers here (32-bit & 64-bit)