CentOS Linux 7 (1503) for 64 bit x86 compatible machines is released now.
This is the second major release for CentOS 7 & is tagged as 1503. This build is derived from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1.
This merges in all base, updates, and CR (continuous release) components released in the month of March 2015.
- As of March 2015 ABRT (>= 2.1.11-19.el7.centos.0.1) can report bugs directly to bugs.centos.org. You can find information about that feature at this page
- Support for new processors (Intel Broadwell) and graphics (AMD Hawaii)
- Full support for LVM cache
- Ability to mount ceph block devices
- Updated Hyper-V network drivers
- New libguestfs features
- Full support for OpenJDK-1.8.0
- Improved clock stability (for PTP and NTP)
- Updated Networkmanager packages to version 1.0
- Updated docker to 1.4.1
- Updated OpenSSH to 6.6.1
- New package: Mozilla Thunderbird
- Update to numerous storage, network and graphics drivers
- Technology Preview: Support of the Btrfs file system, OverlayFS and the Cisco VIC kernel driver
You can download CentOS Linux 7 (1503) here.