Clonezilla 2.4.2-21 has been released and is available for download. Clonezilla is a Linux distribution based on Debian GNU/Linux and it offers a Live (bootable) CD that features all the necessary utilities for cloning the content of hard drives.
This release includes major enhancements and bug fixes, like the Linux kernel which is upgraded to version 4.0.8-1.
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the
- Debian Sid repository (as of 2015/Jul/15).
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.0.8-1.
- When /home/partimag is a mount point, prep-ocsroot should use “skip” as the default item. Thanks to Bruce Solomon [rufovillosum _at_ yahoo com].
- Bug fixed: sfidsk >= 2.26 does not support -C, -H, and -S. Skip using that when sfdisk >= 2.26, especiall in ocs-onthefly. Thanks for Dorzalty reporting this: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Help/thread/8a7397fclfa
- Bug fixed: The useless note about option “-z3” was removed. Thanks to Marc Grondin (marcfgrondin _at_ gmail com) for reporting this.
You can download the Clonezilla 2.4.2-21 LiveCD here.