Clonezilla Live version 2.4.2-41 has been released. Clonezilla Live now supports PXE Booting via Network Interface Card, together with other improvements and fixes.
Clonezilla is a Linux distribution based on Debian GNU/Linux and it offers a Live (bootable) CD that features all the necessary utilities for cloning the content of hard drives.
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded.
- This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2015/Aug/18).
- Package live-boot was updated to 4.0.2-1.drbl5. PXE booting via
NIC eno* is now supported.
- The configuration for NIC eno* is enabled in ocs-live-netcfg.
- Bug fixed: Option “-C” failed to pass to partclone in ocs-onthefly
when option “-icds” is used for GPT disk.
- Switched to use “http://http.debian.net/debian” instead of
“http://httpredir.debian.org/debian” for Debian mirror
- Added /EFI/debian/grubx64.efi in known_efi_boot_file_chklist of
- Make sure there is no white space in the end of opt_content in
function add_opt_in_pxelinux_cfg_block in drbl-functions.
- This could reduce the chance that boot parameters are wrongly
parsed by Linux kernel.
You can download Clonezilla Live 2.4.2-41 here.