The developers of the lightweight desktop environment Enlightenment (used in various Linux distributions) announced their 0.19.9 release. Enlightenment 0.19.9 has some improvements, like the addition of more icon sizes to the systray component.
With this release you now have the ability to terminate the temperature and battery processes when Enlightenment is closed.
Enlightenment started as a project to build a Window Manager for X11, but it has evolved to also cover Mobile, Wearable and TV UI needs for projects such as Tizen as well as traditional the “desktop” UI.
Carsten @raster Haitzler (1):
- e – systray – add more sizes to icon hunt to fix missing icons
Cedric @cedric BAIL (2):
- temperature: let’s finally allow the temp process to rest also when enlightenment die.
- battery: let’s finally allow the battery process to rest also when enlightenment die.
Mike @zmike Blumenkrantz (25):
- add event rect for deskmirror in pager/taskbar modes
- reject x11 NotifyVirtual and NotifyInferior mouse in events more accurately
- use better keybind activation logic
- do not modify E_Client->visible value in show/hide callbacks
- unset E_Client->want/take_focus flags in hide callback
- only use deferred focus-setting on desk flip focus if client is not visible
- don’t set E_Client->changes.visible on successful show/hide
- set ‘stopping’ during logout action
- do not relaunch relaunchable quickaccess windows during logout
- redo fileman menus to only scan the first 100 items found
- feed mouse-up event during mouse down on menus
- force render queue and check for redirection on clients with 0x0 pixmaps
- add some smart callbacks for comp objects on redirect/dirty state change
- return false when failing to create a mirror during deskmirror obj check
- watch dirty smart cb for currently unredirected clients in deskmirror
- remove pager mirror delete callback during pager win delete
- remove dirty smart callback from deskmirror clients during client delete
- only check dirty smart callbacks on non-new_client deskmirror clients
- don’t watch dirty smart cb for desmirror clients with unusable pixmaps
- add full damage for x11 override clients on resize configure event
- reject focus-set attempt if desk flip to client’s desk was rejected
- track focus time for x11 canvas focus, unset client focus on x11 canvas focus-in
- simplify e_desk_show visibility unsetting, reject recursive desk flips
- remove dirty callback for deskmirror clients upon creating visual
- remove bz2 from dist
You can download Enlightenment 0.19.9 here.