The GNOME Project released version 3.17.2 of Disks, better known as GNOME Disk Utility. This utility contains several significant improvements and new features, for example D-Bus is now activatable and the appearance of the volume grid has been refined.
- Fix benchmarking disks on 32-bit architectures (Marius Mikucionis)
- Don’t show name example when creating logical partition (Thomas Perl)
- Fix overly-wide benchmark dialog (Iain Lane)
- Refine appearance of volume grid (Trinh Anh Ngoc)
- Make D-Bus activatable (Matthias Clasen)
- Convert to new-style commandline option handling (Matthias Clasen)
- Remove deprecated encoding key from desktop file (Matthias Clasen)
- Simplify translation of gsettings schemas (Michael Catanzaro)
- Fix format string signedness warnings (David King)
- Provide symbolic app icon (Jakub Steiner)
- Add appdata file (Daniel Mustieles, Richard Hughes, Michael Catanzaro)
- Mention -h option in manpage (Nick Black)
- Fix build with –disable-gsd-plugin (Andreas Henriksson)
- Translation updates
You can download GNOME Disk Utility 3.17.2 here.