KDE releases a bugfix update to Plasma 5; version 5.2.2.
Plasma 5.2 was released in January with many feature refinements & new modules to complete the desktop experience for your favourite Linux distribution.
This release adds a month’s worth of bugfixes & new translations from KDE’s contributors.
These are the major bugfixes:
- Create gtk-3.0 directory before putting the settings file into it.
- KScreen: fix rounding error in updateRootProperties().
- KWin: Fix installation of GHNS material.
- Muon: Wait to fetch the KNS backend until we have OCS providers.
- Plasma Desktop: Extract UI messages.
- Plasma Networkmanager: Make sure SSID will be displayed properly when using non-ASCII characters.
Head over here for the complete changelog.
Read the official press release here.