One of the most lightweight desktop environments, MATE used in numerous distributions of Linux has reached version 1.10.
This release introduces several new features and a lot of improvements, like better GTK3 support.
This is the changelog:
- Turn MateRRScreen, GnomeRRConfig and GnomeOutputInfo into a GObject. Thanks to monsta for helping to test this.
- Add gobject introspection
- Many RANDR fixes
- Interface: add automatic-mnemonics key for Gtk xsetting
- Use GDK_WINDOW_XID for inter-GTK compatibility
- Updated mpaste for website change
- Added org.mate.debug GSettings schema
- Added MateColorButton class to have traditional color selection dialog with GTK3
- Removed desktop-docs
- Removed user guide
- Removed libunique optional dependency
- Added MateAboutDialog class to have traditional about dialog with GTK3 too
MATE should arrive soon on all GNU/Linux distributions, but if you want it right now you can download it here.