The Core Project has released version 6.3 of Tiny Core Linux. Tiny Core Linux is a highly modular Linux distribution with community build extensions.
Tiny Core Linux 6.3 is the latest stable build of the very minimalist Linux distribution and features an 15MB FLTK/FLWM desktop(!)
- tce-load: exit if fromwhere doesn’t exist
- tc-config: nfs4 patch from gerald_clark
- tce-load: separate the listing and handling loops, patch from aswjh
- tce-audit: fix adding missing extensions to tce_lst
- tce-setup: move extension loop to tce-load, 4% speedup in CorePlus tce-setup time from aswjh
- tce-load: simplification by aswjh
- tce-load: simplify app_exists by aswjh
- tce-load: -t TCEDIR patch from aswjh
* Note also that Xvesa/Xfbdev included in TinyCore and CorePlus and the Xfbdev in TinyCorePure64 have been updated to the latest repo version
Head over here to download Tiny Core Linux 6.3.