The Wine development team has just released version 1.7.46. Wine enables Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, and OSX users to run Windows applications without a copy of Microsoft Windows.
This release contains 67 known bug-fixes.
- Improvements in the BITS file transfer service.
- Still more progress on DirectWrite implementation.
- Support for shared user data on 64-bit.
- Various C++ runtime improvements.
- Some more support for the 64-bit ARM platform.
Please note DirectWrite support is still in development. DirectWrite is Microsoft’s API for text layout and glyph rendering (successor of GDI/GDI).
Head over here for the announcement and download links.