Taiwanese device manufacturer Quanta is already showing off a prototype of a PC stick with a Core M chip; the Quanta NH6.
As reported 2 months ago Intel talked about their upcoming Compute Stick / PC on Stick and Taiwanese device manufacturer Quanta is now showing their first concept, based on this Intel technology.
The device features an HDMI connector, and several USB ports – USB 3.0, USB-C port, and a micro USB port for power. It also features a microSD card slot for storage.
- CPU : Intel® Core™ M 5Y10/ 5Y10a SoC
- Dimension : 123.5 x 35/58 x 12mm (130 x 35/65 x 12 mm)
- Memory : 4GB LPDDR3
- Storage : eMMC 32/64GB
- BIOS : Insyde 8MB UEFI
- Display : Via HDMI, v1.4b, up to 4K video content
- WiFi : 802. 11 AC/A/B/G/N, 2×2
- BT : Bluetooth 4.0
- Expansion : u-SD, USB 3.0A x1, USB type C x1, u-USB 2.0 type B x1
- Button / Indicator : Power, OS/ Power
- Power : 24W(12V/2A), USB type C
Look at the video below from Mobilegeeks showing the prototype.