There are a lot of third-party cases available for the very popular Raspberry Pi 2 mini-computer, but now the Raspberry Pi foundation itself sells a case for the Raspberry Pi 2.
The case itself is designed to be assembled easily: there are 5 pieces that you can snap together without a screwdriver.
- Optional clip-on lid provides protection but can be removed if using a HAT
- All primary ports (including microSD) accessible
- Removable side plate allows access to those wonderful GPIO pins
- Snug and secure fit protects your Pi while looking great!
- Anti-slip feet keep your Raspberry Pi stable
- Power and activity lights still visible through the end of the case
The case is available for £6.00 GBP.