The WeTek OpenELEC is a Linux media player dedicated to Kodi with OpenELEC pre-installed that gives you access to IPTV services with the extra of being compatible with modular DVB tuners.
OpenELEC (Open Embedded Linux Entertainment Center) is a minimal, fast-booting Linux distribution popular on the Raspberry Pi that’s designed to run Kodi media center software.
The WeTek OpenELEC box runs on Amlogic’s AML8726-MX, a 1.5GHz dual-core, Cortex-A9 SoC accompanied with a dual-core Mali MP400 GPU.
- Processor – AMLogic AML-8726 MX (2x Cortex A9 cores @ 1.5GHz); Mali MP400 GPU (OpenGL/ES 2.0, OpenCL 1.1)
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB NAND flash
- MicroSD slot
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.0
- RF (with motion RCU)
- Choice of digital broadcast tuner:
- DVB-S2 (satellite)
- DVB-T/T2/C (cable/terrestrial)
- ATSC (over-the-air)
- Networking — 10/100 Ethernet port
- Other I/O:
- 4x USB 2.0 host (3x external)
- Optical audio SPDIF out
- A/V output
- Serial debug
- Other features — 3x LEDs; remote control; cables
- Power – DC in jack
- Dimensions — 180 x 125 x 36mm
- Operating system — OpenELEC Linux with Kodi preinstalled
The WeTek OpenELEC Linux media player is available for €99.